The team of the ReValue Chains Lab produces monthly commentary articles that are centered around the core focus of the Lab. These articles can be accessed through the online publications of the Italian Institute for International Political Studies (ISPI), an independent, non-profit think tank that provides cutting-edge research and policy recommendations to government officials, business executives, and the general public.
ISPI is currently one of the leading international institutes for international political studies specialized in geopolitical analysis and global political-economic trends: it provides in-depth research and analysis on international issues with the speed and technology demanded by today’s uncertain environment.
List of currently published articles (updated on July, 20th, 2023)
- “Chips, mercato e geopolitica”, published on February, 10th, 2023
- “L’Europa alla guerra dei chips”, published on November, 23rd, 2022
- “Reshoring: Quali settori interessati?” within the “Logistica e Trasporti: Uno sguardo al futuro” study for Conftrasporto;
- “La rinascita della meccanica USA”, published on August, 31st, 2022
- “Arriva l’ora del Greenshoring?”, published on June, 29th, 2022
- L’eurovia sudamericana al litio – May, 12th, 2023
- USA: Reshoring first, published on July, 14th, 2023